Well, who would have guessed that 10 minutes from our house in the middle of Ogden is camping at Fort Buenaventura. The campsites are really nice and there are so many trees it seemed like we really were camping in the canyon. The best part was we found a spot and only about 5 others camped nearby (I'm guessing the thoughts of West Ogden scare most people off).
Monday, June 14, 2010
Memorial Day Weekend
Well, who would have guessed that 10 minutes from our house in the middle of Ogden is camping at Fort Buenaventura. The campsites are really nice and there are so many trees it seemed like we really were camping in the canyon. The best part was we found a spot and only about 5 others camped nearby (I'm guessing the thoughts of West Ogden scare most people off).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brave you for taking your camera on the boat! I'd feared being tipped over or it falling in. Sunday night was truly so much fun!! Thanks for the volleyball game and yummy s'mores!!
Post a Comment