Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Beach!

After meeting up with the Fields at a memorial for Katie we headed for the beach. We had never been to Newport and it was a beautiful beach with beautiful homes all around.
The boys just love trying to beat the waves. They did end up very wet. I guess they aren't always as fast as they think.
We think the lady in the bikini of our family picture just adds to the surroundings. I wish I had photo shop.

A trip to the dollar store was well worth the time to get sand toys and play airplanes.
Can you tell the water is freezing?
Our white legs were almost brighter than the sun. Considering we hadn't seen the sun in months we all were soaking it in.
The beach had the coolest rocks and caves and was a great way to spend a day in California.






No comments: