Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

On Saturday afternoon before Father's Day we let Wendell choose how he would like to spend the day. He picked to have a picnic in a park and relax. We grilled hot dogs and ate until we were almost too full to move.
Wendell then got his wish to lay on the blanket and relax in the shade.
While Wendell was relaxing we went and fed ducks.
And then tried to get a picture of Tyler, Megan, and Emily.

It is almost impossible to get all 3 of them to look normal in any given shot.
I'm just grateful we don't have to buy film anymore.

This was as good as it gets.
And then each one individually.




They may be annoying and obnoxious at times, but (in my opinion) these are the 3 best kids around. I'm grateful Wendell is their dad and for his example to them and me. I am also grateful for all the other men (Grandpas, uncles, cousins, friends) that influence my kids daily and make them better people. I think we have holidays like Father's Day to be reminded just how lucky and blessed we are.








No comments: