On an extremely rainy day in Logan, Jeff joined the ranks of 2009 graduates at Utah State. He graduated in Electrical Engineering, which I personally would have never made it through. I was so impressed by Jeff's ability to put schoolwork ahead of fun these past 4 years. Engineering is one time-consuming and hard major.
It was a fun day to think back at my time in Logan. The campus has changed a ton, but it still feels the same. I couldn't help but feel nostalgic as we took a tour of all the buildings and showed Megan, Tyler, and Emily where I spent a lot of time.Tyler, Emily, and Megan thought graduation wasn't that bad since we let them bring their Nintendos and didn't put any restrictions on how long they could play---other than of course they had to be on mute. The department of engineering doesn't spend a lot of time with pomp. Everything was short and to the point.
Way to go Jeff!
Way to go Jeff!


1 comment:
I can't believe Jeff just graduated. Are we that old? I miss Logan. We were just up there this last summer and I couldn't believe they'd torn down Merrill Library. Isn't that where we lived.
Post a Comment