Somedays I just can't believe how grown up Emily has become. I just love that she still loves to play outside and can find fun almost everywhere.
I also love that she wears whatever she wants and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Her favorite outfit is this "cowgirl skirt", horse shirt, and of course the boots (without socks). Only 5-year-olds can sport the bike helmet with this outfit to complete it.
Only 5-year-olds can blow dandelions all over the neighborhood and then get them in their mouths.
Only 5-year-olds can sit in a princess chair during breaks in soccer games. They can also dance around the field singing, "Oh, yeah!" without being called as unsportsmanlike after scoring a goal. They can also leave in the middle of a soccer game if they see any yorkie on the sidelines to pet it.

2 comments:
Brooklyn and Emily would get along fantastically, I'm sure. Brooklyn ran over her teacher and half the class at bike day today because she was in her own little world.
Thanks for mailing that stupid book. Sorry to put you through that hassle. Parker did follow in your broken glasses footsteps. When we got back the gals at the eye doc put a piece of rubber on them so he could wear them. Before we could get the new frames he lost them, for good. I have turned this house upside down. Two months he lasted, what a waste of money and he can't see again.
Post a Comment