Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Too Busy!

Tyler informed me the other day that he is just too busy to fit one more thing in and he needs a break from stuff. He is perfectly content staying home playing with Legos and doesn't like to go go go.

He is currently in a fishing club that only meets once a week at a pond near our house. Wendell goes with him and they just fish for about an hour and come home. I didn't think that would be too intense, but it was on the same day as soccer practice which was just "too much."

Tyler does like fishing when he gets to the pond, but it is sometimes a struggle to get him to go. Luckily it only lasts until next week.





Tyler was very glad that his last soccer game was this past Saturday. He isn't the most aggressive player on the field, but he does go and runs around with his team. He even has moved up to mid-fielder. He's not sure about playing next year. He's considering golf--which really is probably a better sport for him. Of course he won't start anything else until he has had a break.

He thinks he'll just stick to piano and scouts for now. I guess I should be happy Tyler doesn't need to always be doing something like his sisters.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: