Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring Shows!

Megan's 5th grade class performed a little concert for the end of the year. They did a great job singing about the 50 states, interjections, and the Constitution. Now as Tyler says, "I'm getting really annoyed by Megan singing these songs all the time." I think the entire family now knows the 50 states in alphabetical order.







Our Primary hosted the annual talent show this past week. Emily helped bake and decorate these great sugar cookies. They certainly were a hit with the young men that came to help take down chairs. She found the recipe in one of her story books and just had to make them. Purple frosting and tons of sugar sprinkles made them all her own.









Megan decided that she and her friend would show their balancing talents by riding their ripsticks through the gym. They had a whole routine worked up, but didn't have enough room to actually do the figure eight. They ended up just riding back and forth in front of the stage---which it more than I could ever do.
Tyler played one of his recital songs on the piano. I think he likes that he can do something, but never have to talk in the microphone.Posted by Picasa

No comments: