Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter Sunday!


Megan, Tyler, and Emily dressed in their Sunday best. Emily picked the biggest, "foofiest" dress she could find. I thought she looked very cute. Megan thought it was a little much and couldn't believe anyone would wear that much "foof." I had to remind Megan that she loved the foofy when she was 5.

Emily and Megan insisted on getting "high heels" this year. They both got wedge sandals that are higher than most of my shoes. Emily did really well walking in them and just "loves them." It's nice that Tyler doesn't care. I bought his shirt and tie and he just put them on that morning without a second thought.


After church we had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard. Mammy spread eggs all over the yard for the kids and adults. Tyler told me that "Mammy brings way better things than even the Easter Bunny." I guess we need a new bunny.

We then had the traditional ham dinner and ended the day with dessert with Wendell's mom and dad.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angella and Eric said...

Wow. You guys look like you were on a whirlwind in California. Impressive!