Sunday, March 29, 2009

Student of the Month!


Tyler was chosen as the student of the month in his class for March. The theme was responsibility and his teacher wrote that Tyler and responsibility are synonomous in his book. Too bad Tyler doesn't know what synonomous means. He thought he meant he was anonymous---which as quiet as Tyler is that may be true also. Even though he doesn't like attention, I think he was quite excited that he was chosen. He is definitely the model student.

Megan on the other hand saw Mammy, Emily and I right off in the gym and she thought we were there for her. She told me when the assembly started and she learned that it was for someone responsible, though, she figured out it was probably Tyler and not her. Megan told me her desk is a "pit" and that is why she isn't responsible. I guess that is part of being responsible.

Way to Go Tyler!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's really cool Tyler. I don't think Spencer will be getting any such awards any time soon.

Mammy said...

I'm so very proud of you Tyler, keep doing what you're doing all of your life and you'll be successful, no matter what you do.
Luv ya.