Sunday, March 29, 2009

Philadelphia, PA


Wendell was able to travel back to Philadelphia this past week to attend a training for an accounting system. We were just a little jealous that he got to see so many cool things from history. Tyler was really fascinated in the Liberty Bell and the buildings that can be seen in "National Treasure." (Yes, his view of history comes from the movies.) The kids anxiously awaited his return to see what souvenirs he would bring.
Tyler did get a miniature Bell and Emily and Megan each got whistles and tops. My favorite part was when he passed out the "proof" set quarters. I told him I would give Emily 1 day before she took scissors to hers. I underestimated her. It only took 12 hours.
Overall he had a great time touring the city and visiting places that Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson frequented.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: