Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Besides the wearing of green on St. Paddy's Day we like to try to make as much green food as we can for dinner that day. This year we decided on pizza and breadsticks. This is Emily's finished creation. It is cheese and not coconut on her pizza.
Tyler is showing off the breadsticks and can of green pineapple for the pizza.
Megan was convinced that the green cheese in the bag was mold. I finally had to get out the original bag to show her it was fresh and the green was all part of the experience.
This is our all green meal. The pineapple and cheese looked the most disgusting, but of course it all tasted great. Tyler and Emily even set the table with all green plates and cups. No pinching going on in this house. (Tyler wanted me to say that his braces have green brackets and his socks are green). He just doesn't have a green stuntman shirt to wear.



2 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

I'm impressed, that is one day I steer clear of, no green food in this house. I'm with Megan, yuck!

HeatherB said...

I love that he is still wearing that stuntman shirt. Go Tyler! He should look into setting a world record for most consecutive days or something.