Saturday, March 28, 2009

Flippin' Fun!


Saturday, March 28th, was another tumbling competition. Luckily, Megan is past all of her foot injuries and did really well. She finally got past a couple of girls in her class to capture 2nd place. The difference between 1st and 2nd place was only .20---the difference was the degree of difficulty. It was really fun to watch. Double-mini didn't go quite as well, but the floor is her forte. All smiles to finally be on the podium. Megan was especially happy considering there were 12 other girls and some of them were 12-year-olds.

The video shows her 2nd pass on the tumbling floor---her hardest one.



6 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW!! I am quite impressed, Megan!
And how cute to hear her daddy cheering for her at the end of the video!
Good job!
Loves!!

Natalie said...

Way to go Megan!! We are proud of you.

kipandmindy said...

Good job Megan!! You are just awesome!!

Mammy said...

Megan, you were soooooo awesome!! It was fun to watch you - thank you for always making sure I'm at your competitions, it is always a treat!! Luv ya

Julie w said...

Wow! I've never really seen her tumble before. She did great! I'm super impressed!

Angella and Eric said...

This is fun getting on your blog and seeing what your kids are up to. I'm not surprised that they seem as accomplished as you and Wendel! This is much better than talking 2-3 times a year on the phone.