Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pony Party!

With western wear purchased it was the perfect time to attend a pony Birthday party for cousin Kurtis. Wendell's brother Doug rented a pony for 3 hours and the kids then took turns riding around his yard. I've never seen a pony so calm and patient. He just let the kids lead him around the yard and let anyone ride him---that is if you weighed under 100 lbs.

Megan looked a little large on the pony. She liked leading it around better.

Emily was in heaven. I think she stood in line waiting to ride over and over again. She is a true horse lover. She even ate her dinner while waiting by the horse. Now she wants to rent the same pony for her Birthday. We may have to have an early party. I'm not sure November is the best month for a pony.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: