Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Follow Me Boys.....

Tyler finally was able to attend day camp for wolves and bears. I am the Bear leader and got to go with the boys bright and early. Tyler wasn't quite sure what the camp was all about when we first arrived. He's not in to all the songs and skits the scouts do. In fact he asked me if we were coming to a play or camp during the opening flag ceremony.

Tyler preferred all the activities. The monkey bridge is always fun to cross.

The boys got to try sling shots, bb guns, archery, hiking, and crafting.

Tyler was quite meticulous in making his leather necklace with rocks attached. I don't think the rocks made it much past the craft building. I was glad I was able to go and share in the day with Tyler. It's fun to see him grow and become a littler braver at trying new things.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: