
We had another great party for Megan on the 13th after we got home from Bear Lake. Megan wanted to make her own birthday cake this year. She said her dream was to wake up and have the cake baked and the frosting ready to go. I was more than happy to oblige knowing that the decorating would be done by her. This is her final creation. We all thought she did a great job with her first full cake. She used the decorating tips and everything. Her "Ice Cream Cone" was a hit. I think I'll hire her for the next birthday in the family.

We ate dinner with cousins and grandparents. Megan always picks chicken roll-ups and watermelon for her birthday dinner. We then gathered to watch her presents.

Eleven candles is a lot to blow out. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and that Megan is getting so grown-up.

Happy Birthday Megan! We love you!
1 comment:
That is a very impressive cake! Maybe she'll be the next Bakerella.
Post a Comment