Monday, August 24, 2009

Pioneer Day!

After the "race" we all enjoyed the parade. The highlight this year was the Fox news camera that set up right near our spot.

Megan was interviewed first and then of course a long line quickly formed with the rest of the kids wanting to get their shot at fame. The cameraman asked what each liked best about the parade. Megan said the horse and floats and then he got about 20 answers just like that.

Emily got in line, but Tyler was content to stand on the sidelines and watch. He didn't want to be interviewed. As I blog this I like that some small child has a plastic bag on her head. I guess we all were a little preoccupied with the camera.

The kids enjoyed the 2 hour long parade---luckily watching from the shade. The candy was a big hit as always. After the hot parade we then went and spent the afternoon watching G-Force and then ended the night with "cul-de-sac" on fire at the Read's. Great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark said...

Is that Grace with a bag over her head or one of the twins?