Sunday, September 6, 2009

School Days!

The first day of school is pretty exciting---mostly for the parents. I can't believe that Megan is now a 6th grader and Tyler is in 4th grade. I'm a little sad to think this is the only year that Megan, Tyler, and Emily will be in the same school. Megan moves on to the junior high next year and I'm not ready for that. We'll just have to enjoy this year even more. Megan decided on her own to return to Quest which was a big decision for her. Tyler was just happy he had another man for a teacher again.
Tyler is ready for the 4th grade.

Megan looks pretty stylish even in uniform. Kindergarten started 3 days later so Emily is still in bed enjoying her last days of freedom. Let the early mornings and early bed times begin---along with the homework and reading and projects and..... Maybe I wasn't ready for summer to be over.


No comments: