Monday, September 7, 2009

Recital is Finally Here!

Emily has loved her ballet/dance class she took over the summer and the day of the recital finally came on August 22nd. She was so excited to show off her dance and especially to wear her costume.
She did a great job and didn't even seem nervous. Tyler and Megan even endured the recital well knowing that there was swimming at the adjoining pool after. I thought the best part was that it lasted about 1 hour. I have heard of recitals that go on for hours and we were pleasantly surprised.
Emily's favorite part was the medal she got at the end. She was so excited for that that when she heard they give trophies in the spring she was ready to sign up again for Fall. She loves her dancing. Megan of course is still trying unsuccessfully to talk Emily into tumbling. I'm just glad Emily has found something she loves.
Emily watching the remaining dances. She takes this whole ballet thing very serious. It will be fun to see her new Fall class begin.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: