
During the Priesthood session of conference, we have a tradition of called "Ladies Night." I would say it is now more of "Kids Night." This year we went to Arctic Circle and let the kids terrorize the playground. After we always have pie or dessert with the men---In writing this I think this should really be called "Mens' Night." They get a break from the kids and also get the pie.

Because we had conference, Megan and Tyler got to have a sleepover at Cade's house. Emily was disappointed she didn't get a party, so we were lucky Grace and Ellyse could sleepover. In fact when Emily asked Ellyse if she would like to sleepover, Ellyse replied, "I'd be happy to." Tyler and Megan spent the night playing Capture the Flag for Cade's birthday and the girls spent the night watching Barbie movies. Definitely a "Kids Night Out."
1 comment:
Yaay you started a blog. What a darling picture of the kids on the slide and on the couch...I will have to get a copy. Thanks for taking the kids so much. We have had such a great month here!
Post a Comment