
We were a little premature in our assessment of this storm. While we were at church another couple of inches came down making it irrestible to play in. Here are the kids and neighbors preparing for a snowball fight. By the time the storm stopped we had close to a foot.

It was very cold. Here are the kids bundled up in all their gear. They were soaking wet by the time they came in.

This is the finished snowman. The buttons and eyes are leaves that are actually still green here. I'm just not sure why he is so wide at the bottom.
1 comment:
I checked out Ashli's blog but there is no way to make a comment on it. I think her posts are page elements and not regular postings. Do you know of some other way to get ahold of them? Nice snow by the way, ours melted.
Post a Comment