Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Carnival!


Our ward had its annual Halloween party on Friday night. There were carnival games and lots of food. This is Tyler donning the Jack Sparrow again this year. This costume is definitely well used.

Emily is showing off her Dorothy dress. I actually made it and it stayed together through the party. Tyler and Megan think I need a different costume next year. I have been a witch for the last 3 years. I say if it works don't change it.


Megan is a doctor this year. Thanks to Danny and Heather for their "official" scrubs. I think she looks more like the patient in this picture.



Wendell wanted sugar cookies at the party and frosting. I ended up making about 230 cookies and that big bowl in the middle is full of frosting. Yes we had a ton left. Stop by anytime for cookies and frosting.




One of the booths for the kids involved witches' brew and then they got to stick their hands in boxes to feel all the gooey body parts. Boiled cabbage was the brain, grapes were the eyes and various other parts. This was the hit of the party.
Somehow we missed taking a picture of Wendell. He was Indiana Jones. Megan said he looked just like him except for his face. That always makes you feel good.




No comments: