
This is what we woke up to this morning. Megan, Tyler and Emily are thrilled. They've already eaten handfuls and according to Emily, the snow is "Yummy!"

Megan took this picture hoping to see exactly how deep it is. It isn't sticking to the sidewalks and will probably be gone by tomorrow, but still a little disheartening for those of us who love Fall.
2 comments:
We woke up to it snowing on Friday here. I was driving home from work thinking the trees looked so pretty and wondered why I had never noticed it before. Then it came to me we don't usually have snow on trees with leaves. I'm glad to see we weren't the only ones suffering. I have full faith in the weatherman that it will be warm again this week.
Love Megan's facial expression. So glad it's you and not us.
Post a Comment