
While traveling through Kanab on our way back from the Grand Canyon, Wendell wanted to stop and see some old Western movie sets. The kids didn't want to drive through desert to try and find something. So we were lucky enough to find some of the sets had been brought to downtown Kanab for everyone's viewing pleasure. I had never heard of half the movies that these buildings came from, but then again I'm not a real Western movie fan.

Megan found the noose right away and had to have a picture.

No old-fashioned dress-up pictures in this town. This is as good as it gets.

Every Western movie has to have a jail. This one even had creepy looking stuffed jailbirds. My favorite was that the bars are actually pvc pipe. No wonder there were so many breaking out of jail.
1 comment:
I can't believe how much you guys have squeezed into one summer! It's amazing. I just got back from our trip to Utah and am catching up--very impressive. I thought our trip was tiring. It looks like you guys are always on the go. By the way, it was fun to see you!
Post a Comment