
On our tour of the National Parks we stopped in Bryce Canyon on our way back home. The views there are amazing also.

Tyler, Megan, & Emily loved all the arches and rock formations.

There were also lots of fun hikes. This is the top of the "millions" of switchbacks to the bottom---millions was the number from Emily when she finally reached the top again. I must say I was very proud of the kids for making it to the bottom and even more excited when they made it to the top again.

Also I need to mention all this hiking was done in flip flops by all 3 kids. We love this sign at the top of the hike (which we didn't see going down) that says boots recommended. Yes, there were many comments-especially from the foreign visitors-on the idiot family in flip flops trying to hike.

After the switchback hike, Megan did change her shoes for this hike to a cave and waterfall. Emily and Tyler stuck it out in there flip flops. I think Emily did it knowing she would get a piggyback ride from me on the way back.

We always have to have a picture by the river. Emily and Tyler sent lots of rocks, twigs, and leaves down this one. Emily was making sure the fish down the waterfall had plenty to eat. We loved Bryce Canyon probably the most of all the parks we saw. Definitely worth the drive.
r
No comments:
Post a Comment