Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler-Again!

The day after we got back from our National Park tour, Tyler had his friends over for a party. (He was a little upset that we were gone on his actual birthday of June 11th). Wendell got a screen and projector and we set up a movie theater for the party. Of course there were presents, and...
....lots of pizza. Boys can really eat.

Games were played to earn tickets for the "Rich Snack Bar."
Megan and her friend Rylee ran the snack bar. There was candy, nachos, popcorn, and soda. Even after all that pizza, the boys still managed to eat what I thought was pounds of candy. I guess that is why most of them said they had a stomach ache when they left.
This was the Rich Theater for the showing of "National Treasure 2". We started out real well, but about an hour in some of the boys went outside to play. I figured as long as they were having fun it didn't really matter what they were doing. Tyler of course stayed and watched the entire movie. He has a really long attention span.
This was Tyler's favorite part of the evening. He opened all of his presents and went to town. Most of them were Lego sets so he was in heaven putting them together---after the majority of the party left of course. Another year done and another year older. I can hardly wait to see what he wants to do next year.





1 comment:

Kent and TerriLyn said...

Happy birthday, Tyler! What a cool party! Maggie's birthday is coming up; now I have some ideas! Thanks! :)