Saturday, January 24, 2009
Foot Trauma!
Last week Megan was at tumbling trying to move up to the next level in her passes, and in trying to get higher landed and bruised her ankle bone. I didn't rush her in to the InstaCare this time thinking maybe we would get another miraculous 30-hour recovery like her injury in November. No such luck this time. She couldn't even walk the next morning or touch it and it was still swollen. She actually missed 2 days of school because she just couldn't walk. We even got her some crutches, but that must take coordination she doesn't have. Needless to say, she is very upset. Her first competition of the year is today and she is so frustrated she can't go. (I'm frustrated that we paid and don't get our money back). Let's just hope she's good to go by the February competition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How is Megan doing? I hope she is almost better...for your sake!!!
Post a Comment