
I just love Thanksgiving. I love that it is a relaxing day with food, games, and family. I also like the anticipation of the shopping weekend. This year we went to a church to eat and celebrate.

Grandma Grace has a lot of posterity when we sit down to eat. There were a lot of people and a lot of food.

Emily's favorite part was the pumpkin pie with squirt cream.

While the adults played games, the kids entertained themselves in the gym with tables, the stage, and planning plays. It was a fun day.

Later that night, we went to Wendell's parent's house to do gingerbread houses. I think the kids ate more of the candy than actually got on the house. What a great day to be reminded of everything we have to be thankful for and celebrate with those that mean the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment