
I love Black Friday. It means crowds, sales, getting up early, shopping straight for 9 hours without kids, being with friends, spending money, and filling the van. We did have a little extra room in the van this year, but we did take more than one also.

We started bright and early at 3:15 am at Target and didn't get home until 12:30 in the afternoon. I love going even if people think I'm crazy. I think I love the company that I am with and the fact that most of the Christmas shopping can be done in 1 day! I look forward to Black Friday as much as kids look forward to Christmas morning.

Black Friday also means getting out the Christmas stuff. Boxes of red and green can only mean decorations.

Megan did a great job with the tree while Emily watched mostly and Tyler helped Wendell with the lights outside. I just love the Thanksgiving weekend. We saw Santa come into town in a parade, played laser tag, saw Tangled, shopped some more, and ate out. It really is the best time of year. Now we are ready for the busyness of December.
No comments:
Post a Comment