Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dancing Maniacs

I am still working on catching up the blog, but I just have to say we love this game lately. Jeff and Taycina brought it to our house a couple of weekends ago and the kids have not stopped talking about it. In fact, Tyler played it in school and was the class champion. He danced his way to first round after round and even beat the major dancer in his class. Who would have guessed that a Wii game would break some of Tyler's shyness shell? His teacher was completely in shock as were we. I guess we all have hidden talents. Emily and Megan can sure shake it also. We can't wait to get the game ourselves. We highly recommend this game not just for fun, but also a great way to exercise.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute picture of you guys on the header. I'm working on Mt. Vernon for you.

The Reno Donnelly's said...

We love that game also. We have the workout version as well as dance on broadway (hard). I got the next one for Christmas already.