
While Tyler and I waited in the "safe" lodge behind a table, everyone else went on a hike to get better views of the canyon.

They did get some cool pictures of the canyon. My favorite was when Megan and Mammy got back they said someone was taking their picture and a woman sitting nearby looked at Mammy and said that she had to do something with ther hair. She couldn't possibly want a picture with her hair looking like it did.

Mammy tried to flatten her hair and this is the result that the bystander thought was at least somewhat "acceptable."

More amazing views.
4 comments:
Those are great shots. I can't believe the nerve of someone commenting on a stranger's hair. Where do they come from?
This made me think of Wendell saying "Humidity got the best of you?" on the cruise. That cracked me up. Looks like an awesome trip. I still have never been there.
check out my new blog in progress
http://dance-live-love-laugh.blogspot.com/
Looks like a fun trip! I haven't been there is so long! :)
Post a Comment