Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday--Part 2 (The Cake)

Tyler wanted an Indiana Jones cake for his birthday. I wasn't quite talented enough to draw a portrait of Harrison Ford out of frosting so we had to settle for a jungle scene and Lego figures.

The candles did add to the whole effect.

The pictures make the cake look like a mess. It was a mountain with "dirt and sand" over it and a chase scene with Indiana Jones.

Tyler was happy and thought it looked just like Indiana Jones. I'm just glad he is easily impressed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow Michelle! I am very impressed with the Indiana Jones cake. I think you did a great job and it looks like Tyler had a fun party.
Happy Birthday!
Loves!

Angella and Eric said...

The cake looks like it was a ton of work. Tyler looked like he loved it. Again, you are one cool mom.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! We can't wait to see you and have fun at Disneyland.

HeatherB said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! I can't belive how old you are. The cake looks awesome.