
While the boys were fishing on Monday, Megan, Emily, Mammy, and I headed to Logan to try our sledding skills on Old Main's hill. I hadn't been down that hill since college and Mammy hadn't been since she flew over the fence years ago. (They have since taken down the fence at the bottom and now you just sled right into the road.) It's a lot easier on a sled rather than our torn up garbage bags like I did with my roommates.

I love this picture with the "A" in the background. The hills were fast, but also steep to climb. We had to carve out a smaller path for Emily. She was a little afraid of the "really bumpy" trails and couldn't quite make it up the entire hill. The highlight for her was seeing 4 deer running through the trees on the hill.

Megan flew down so many times we lost track. She was worn out. We ended the day by visiting Jeff and having lunch at the Bluebird. Great way to spend a day off of school and work!
2 comments:
Hi Emi, we miss you. We're talking about visiting when Nat and fam come. That is our spring break too. One big party at your house.
We would have loved to join you!
Post a Comment