
Emily just got her hair styled and trimmed today for the first time since she and her friend basically chopped themselves almost bald. It really does look cute now and is hard to believe that Uncle Doug thought she was the neighbor boy this summer.

Her hair even thickened up and can be put in pony holders. It seemed like this day would never come.

For comparison here is Emily sporting her "summer-do." This picture was taken a month after the incident occurred. It's hard to tell in the picture that her scalp was showing in spots and some mistakenly thought she was Tyler. Emily now tells everyone that only ladies cut her hair--not friends or herself. I hope she has learned her lesson.
3 comments:
You look so cute Emmy. We miss you. Tell Megan and Tyler hello for us.
Emmy you look gorgeous. We love the new do. Call Gracie soon...she misses you.
Wow!! We love the hair. I like James' comment after she cut her hair and they were in swimming suits. James said, "You look like a girl in that swimming suit." Emily replied, "I am a girl."
Post a Comment