What says Christmas more than visiting all the lights in the park village? Saturday was unusually warm and so we decided to see the lights while the temperatures were above freezing. I think everyone in the area had the same idea. I have never seen so many people at the park. We actually had to wait in line at some of the houses to peek inside. The kids had a great time with the neighbors we went with. We even got to ride in the train that circles the park. It runs every Friday and Saturday for free. Emily thought she was in a parade and waved to everyone on the street the entire time.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Christmas Village!
What says Christmas more than visiting all the lights in the park village? Saturday was unusually warm and so we decided to see the lights while the temperatures were above freezing. I think everyone in the area had the same idea. I have never seen so many people at the park. We actually had to wait in line at some of the houses to peek inside. The kids had a great time with the neighbors we went with. We even got to ride in the train that circles the park. It runs every Friday and Saturday for free. Emily thought she was in a parade and waved to everyone on the street the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment