
Here is Tyler the big Cub Scout ready for his first pack meeting. This is the first time he has put on the uniform. He did have his famous stunt man shirt, that he wears everyday, under the uniform. He is pretty excited to get through his book and get something on his shirt. It does look pretty plain.

It was "Buddy" night at pack meeting last night. Tyler and the one other scout in our ward were partners and had to do various relays. Tyler and his partner were actually quite good at the running part.

Tyler playing Tug of War at Pack Meeting. Notice that he is actually smiling and holding the rope. Major progress.

As the "Star of the Week" in his class, Tyler had to share a talent and a special item. This is him playing the Stars Wars theme on our keyboard. The kids in his class were pretty impressed. He then showed his "genuine gold" from Virginia City. The teacher had to lock it up until the end of the day because the class was so amazed that it was "genuine." We are just so happy Tyler is talking in class and participating without too much stress. Hurray!
1 comment:
Yeah for blogging Rich's. I've often thought I should tell you if I could do it you surely could. Of course if anything hard comes up (cool background, fancy lettering, music, goodreads) I just have Bree do it for me. It's like having a blogging secretary. Anyway Hello from the Donnelly's.
Post a Comment