Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our First Official Post

We are officially up and blogging. We even have our pictures uploaded which by itself is an amazing accomplishment for us. The address was created by Megan. When she was about 2 she always would say "guess know what" when she wanted us to look or listen. She said that for about a year until someone a little older told her she didn't need to say all 3 words. And so, sadly she started just saying "guess what" after that.
Tyler came up with the title. I was suggested the "fab five" but Tyler thought I was saying the "fat five" and wondered why I thought he and the rest of us were fat. As a result, he thought we should stay clear of that title and go with the "fantastic five" like the movie. I think the movie is actually the "Fantastic Four", but close enough.

No comments: