Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our First Concert

 At the beginning of June, we heard that Imagine Dragons was coming to Weber State.  The kids love their songs and the tickets were pretty cheap.  We bought the tickets and they sat on our bulletin board for almost 5 months.  This past Friday, the day finally came.  Wendell made us stop and get ear plugs on the way up to the Dee Events Center.  I actually used them. I must be old.


 We made sure we were there in plenty of time.  The first band was not that great, but Imagine Dragons was definitely worth the price of the ticket.


 They did an amazing job.  Our pictures aren't very good, but it was a packed house.  All tickets were sold out.  A great concert that was actually family appropriate--a hard thing to find in today's world.



 Emily spent the night dancing and singing her heart out.  She got into even more than Tyler and Megan.  I think we all agreed we would go again if they ever come close by.

No comments: