Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday (Clothes at least)

Since Easter fell on General Conference, we all had to don our Easter clothes the Sunday before. Tyler will not tuck in his shirts for anything. He wore his new shirt, pants, shoes, and tie, but left the shirttails out. I have decided that some battles are not worth the fight. I'm assuming he'll eventually realize his shirts look better tucked in, especially with a tie.
This is one of many poses to try and get all 3 looking somewhat normal.




I don't think we ever succeeded, but it was just too cold to try any longer.
Megan posing in her new duds. Her shoes are officially too big for me.
Emily proud of her new dress and heels. We looked long and hard for shoes that Emily thought had high enough heels. Of course, we found some acceptable shoes at the last store we checked. I hope she doesn't ruin her feet before her heel fetish wears off. It's always fun to have new Easter clothes and especially fun to have cute kids to wear them!







No comments: