
Last week Megan was invited to her first New Beginnings for Young Women. Wow! How can she already be 12! She is getting so grown up. It is fun to watch her grow, but scary at the same time. I know she will have a great time with the other 10 Beehives going into Young Women's this year. That will be a buzzing class.

The program was very nice and got the girls excited to begin their new adventure. This picture was taken before we left for the church. On the invitation, it said please wear best dress. Well, Emily heard that and went running downstairs. She came up carrying my old prom dress and was so excited that Megan got to wear her "best dress." Apparently, best dress to a 6-year-old means formals. Emily told Megan to try it on and couldn't understand why I wouldn't let Megan leave the house in it. Later that night, Emily was looking at my other dresses and told me she should have picked a different one for Megan, then maybe she would have worn it to the church. I didn't want to tell Emily that Megan wouldn't be caught dead outside our house in dresses from the early 90's. I just can't wait to see what Emily wears to her New Beginnings.
2 comments:
So hard to believe Michelle! She is looking so grown up. :( The young women leaders will have a great time with this new batch of beehives. Just think, the best years of her life are about to begin!
I don't know why she wouldn't wear that dress. I'll have to borrow it for awhile for an 80's party.
Post a Comment