Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tylenol for All!

Here is a picture of the famous Lucky dog (well, the replacement anyway)! Emily is so happy to have it back in her possession and we are lucky Tyler didn't need too much Tylenol to deal with these "girls that cry over everything." (I hate to tell him it will only get a thousand times worse)
Emily is happy to show off her hole from her first missing tooth now it is gone. She cried more than I thought she would and kind of freaked out when the bleeding started. Wendell needed Tylenol before this tooth was out. One down and 17 more to go.

Yesterday at tumbling Megan rolled her ankle when trying to land her full. We were at pack meeting and when we got the call Megan was hurt we thought she would need a cast. Luckily, nothing was broken, just sprained. Nothing a wrap and Tylenol couldn't take care of. She's out of tumbling and basketball for 2 weeks which is probably more painful for Megan than the actual sprain.


This is truly our finest Tylenol moment. Tyler had his palate expander put in today along with 4 brackets on his front teeth. His face in the picture pretty much sums up how he feels about the whole orthodontic experience so far. He did ask just a minute ago how much longer he needed it in---This may be the longest 9 months of our lives.



4 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm debating whether to show Spencer this picture or not. Definitely not a positive plug for braces.

HeatherB said...

The Tyler picture is cracking me up. Any orthodontist would be proud to put it on his wall. I hope everyone is feeling better really soon.

Mammy said...

Hang in there Tyler - you look soooo pathetic and I'm sure the pain is real. Hopefully you're hurt will go away as fast as Megan's injury, let's pray for another miraculous recovery! Luv ya!

Melissa said...

Okay, after looking at those pictures I just have to say...Megan is the spitting image of her Aunt Rachel and Tyler is a dead ringer for Wendell. I'm still not sure what I think about Emily though, hmmm. She definitely looks a little like both of you. Too funny.

As for the Tylenol, it sounds like you might need to buy stock in the company at the rate you're going. :)